Pin, Pin, Pin!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Never Rely on Anyone


I have goals in life.  I am very aware of what I would like to see in my future.

How is it possible to get everything I want?  I need to work my tail off!  That’s the only way to get something accomplished.  It’s a lot of hard work, positivity, determination, and independence.

A lot of people want the easy way out.  People want things handed to them.

Not me.  I’m not that type of person and I never was.  If you want something, you work for it.  I have my moments where I’m physically and mentally exhausted and sometimes I break down.  It’s being human.  But, it doesn’t last long because I know I’m not the only one struggling; not the only one with a lot of weight on their shoulders.

It’s called life.  Incidents happen.  I learned a long time ago not to dwell on things like that because it doesn’t do any good.  Things end up working themselves out.  It always has.  Positivity makes all the difference.

If you don’t like something in your life; change it.  If you want something; go grab it!  Only you can get yourself to a better place.  You’re an adult; no one is going to take you by the hand.  Independence is important.  Never rely on anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Justin and I are always saying how we have gotten and done everything on our own because we cant rely on anyone but also because we dont want to rely on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dannielle! =) <3 Some people learn the hard way!

    ReplyDelete