Pin, Pin, Pin!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Impossible



We can’t please everyone.  We just can’t – it’s impossible.

We shouldn’t care what others think, but we’re human.  We try to act cool, pretending it doesn’t bother us, but the truth is it replays in the back of our minds.  Our brain won’t turn off the noise.

What do you do when you feel like you’ve been defeated?

Writing used to be enough for you, but there isn’t satisfaction in that anymore.  You’ve come to a point where you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel because deep down you don’t see how there could be one any longer.

Long ago there was one.  And now, it’s vanished completely.  You can’t help but feel lost because of it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, Aly! I hope I haven't been putting pressure on you. I thought I'd give you a little boost once in a while because it helps me when people do it to me. But you don't have to write if you don't want to. It's your life, and if that's isn't your dream anymore or isn't your dream at the moment (maybe you need a break) that's ok. You're not letting anyone down.

    I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete