Pin, Pin, Pin!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Just Do It



I need to make it to a library in the next few weeks to get some writing and editing done.  I want to make it a habit because it’s not happening at home and I’m frustrated with the whole process.  Being at the library when I attended school helped me tremendously in getting my assignments completed.

Each time I neglect this story, it’s only hurting me, myself, and I.  Being published has been my number one goal since I was about 12 years old.  I’m going to be 28…this is upsetting.

I keep telling myself this, but I know I have to manage my time better.  Even if I take two hours every day to write, that will be an accomplishment.

I have to stop thinking about it and go for it.  My goal is to call libraries around my area to get their hours and form a schedule between writing and exercising.  I need to be able to fit in both.

It’s a new month. Let’s do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment