Pin, Pin, Pin!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

More Fun Facts



More fun facts brought to you by…this girl right here.

20 More Random Fun Facts:

  1. I’m addicted to chapstick and lip gloss.
  2. My favorite hobby is scrapbooking.
  3. I only use Crest toothpaste.
  4. I love sugar cookies.
  5. Sea salt chocolate is to die for.
  6. I sleep with an eye mask.
  7. I usually, always sleep on my tummy.
  8. On my nightstand is a fan – I sleep with it on all year-round. (I thank Will for that one.)
  9. I barely use the sunroof in my car.
  10. I rarely drink soda. I crave it maybe once a month, but can totally live without it.
  11. I don’t like pineapple juice, but if it’s in an alcoholic beverage, I sure will drink it.
  12. I like sugar with my Margaritas – not salt.
  13. I don’t like any cinnamon candy, gum, or flavored mouthwash, but I sure will take shots of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey.
  14. I admit it: I play CandyCrush.
  15. I have an obsession with Pinterest & Twitter.
  16. I own a lot of cookbooks.
  17. I dislike peas.  
  18. I don’t like corn.
  19. I do not like Ragú pasta sauce. 
  20. I dislike Perrier Sparkling Mineral Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment