Pin, Pin, Pin!

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Why?

It's official. 2018 is here!

How is this possible? 2017 was gone in a blink of an eye.

My happiness, my health - everything I worked so hard to accomplish since April 2016 slowly got away from me! Why? Why is it so easy to put ourselves on the backburner?

Months have flown by where I didn't take care of myself. The months are gone and I can't get them back.

Lesson learned. I never want to feel like crap again. I don't want to feel stressed or feel like I've been stuffed inside a tight box. I want to wake up motivated. I want to smile more, laugh more. I want to be more spontaneous. I want to be less angry and sad.

I want the fire inside me to stay lit. I'll admit the flame almost got snuffed out completely, but something inside me screamed NO.

I can only move forward from here.

I know what I want.

I know what I need to do.

The only person stopping me from achieving my goals is this girl right here!

I got this. I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment