Pin, Pin, Pin!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Speak Up

Yes. I will admit…I am a bit ticked off.

Why?

Because you cannot say anything to my face – you say things about me to everyone else. I am the one hearing it from them and not you.

Sometimes…many times…the things you say come off as negative and a bit selfish, but you do not see it. You do not realize it.

For me, I’m taking into consideration your tone of voice and what you say. If my first instinct is to take it negatively, I will in fact take it that way. I do not care if I find out it was not how you intended it to sound – you said it, and I do not appreciate it.

I’m trying my best to make everyone happy; I try to please everyone. If I ask you a favor; you may say ‘no.’ I am not by any means forcing you to do anything. You need to tell me if you cannot or do not want to do it. I rather get an honest answer than have you go behind my back.

I’m the type of person that likes to cool off for a day or two before approaching someone with an issue.

But, depending on the situation, I might just leave it alone and never ask you for a favor again. I know where I stand with you. I don’t like when something is thrown back in my face.

2 comments:

  1. I've read a few of your posts and I have to say I like your writing style. Whenever I release my feelings through writing it is chaotic and more like a stream-of-conscious, but your words flow like poetry and retain all the emotion that a chaotic jumble does not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, hello there! =) Thank you for coming across my blog! I'm always looking forward to getting feedback and things like that. Thank you for also for taking the time out to leave me this comment! It really means a lot to me. I'm also glad that you like my writing style =).

    This is something that gets better with practice! I've written a lot and read a lot; it does help.

    ReplyDelete