Pin, Pin, Pin!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Flaws


I am not perfect.


I do admit that I have made mistakes in my life – and I still do.


Everyone has imperfections.  It’s part of being human, but I own up to those mistakes when most people won’t.  When I’m wrong, I admit I am wrong.  I don’t ever try to put the blame on someone else.


The classes I am studying have taught me a lot in just one month.


One thing that sticks out in my mind is: “Communication is Irreversible”.  Meaning, whatever comes out of your mouth (no matter if it’s not what you intended to say out loud) it was said and cannot be erased.  So, in other words, think before you speak.  Plan it out in your head before your words fly out.  You cannot take it back no matter how hard you want to.  Don’t say things in the heat of the moment.  You’ll regret it.  Cool off first, process your thoughts, and then proceed.


I know things now that I didn’t know years ago.  And, that’s part of maturing.  You get wiser.  You learn from your mistakes.  You learn to never repeat the same error twice.


If you fail to do so, well then, you’ve got a lot of growing up to do still.

No comments:

Post a Comment