Pin, Pin, Pin!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Be a Man


I don’t care if you’re a stranger or a relative; if you do something that I think is disrespectful, I will tell you off.  Don’t think I won’t.


I will not sit there and listen to nonsense and bad-mouthing.  I will not take it!  Do not lash back at me because I was “wrong” – rethink your accusation.  I was right and you were wrong.


You do not blame a girl for something that was not her fault.  Whether it was or not, you should have been looking out for her; treat the girl the way she should be treated; with respect.


If you talk down to a woman, in my eyes, you are a little boy.  Not a man.  Get that through your head.  And, I will not be afraid to say it to your face.  How are you going to know what you are doing is wrong if no one confronts you?  You aren’t; therefore, leave it to me to knock some sense into that brain of yours!


I’m just sick and tired of all the bullshit.  I apologize for my language.  I never curse in my blog, but this is a subject that I am so very pissed about, especially because I’ve seen it happen not once, but twice tonight.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many men that need to read this and get a clue. It saddens me that there are still men who treat women this way. Sad.

    ReplyDelete