Pin, Pin, Pin!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011-2012


Christmas came and went so fast this year.  I wish it would have lingered.  I miss it already.


When the holiday is over, you know what is just around the corner!  A lot has happened in 2011 – good and bad.


2012 is going to be full of exciting events and I cannot wait! I will finally get my license! I will pass the first time; I’m staying positive. Everyone said the hardest part was over – the written part, but I’m not so sure.  I think the road test will be much more difficult.  But practice makes perfect and I’m doing so every day until the day of the test.  It’s just around the corner!


2012 will consist of one wedding where I’m the Maid of Honor, so I must start planning my speech at some point!  Two other best friends are planning their wedding and I can’t wait to be with them every step of the way.  It’s going to be fabulous.


I’m doing so well in school right now that I’m excited for the future classes I will be taking.  My goal is to keep this blog going also because it keeps my ideas flowing and it’ll be good for me in the long run.


This coming month I want to learn how to sew on a machine and my mom agreed she would teach me.  I knew how to use it years ago at school but I forgot since I wasn’t doing it at home. Once I learn, I want to buy a machine of my own!


I’m hoping I will still be doing well at my job – I’m eager to learn all the techniques I need.


When the year draws to an end, it does get me a bit sad but I remember that a brand new year means lots of new accomplishments and lots of new memories to cherish.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to think about the good things you've accomplished this year and I'm positive you will accomplish these goals you listed and much more in 2012. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are doing so well! I have faith your driving test is going to go great! Remember to not only practice driving but parking, backing up etc good luck on all that you do! Yay! I'm planning my wedding this year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jenn!

    And D, I didn't know you were too already! Yay! =) That's gonna be exciting.

    ReplyDelete