Pin, Pin, Pin!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Heartless


What you are doing is distasteful and should not be done to anyone, especially family.  What kind of person are you?  I will tell you; a heartless one.  I do not understand how you can look at yourself in the mirror and be pleased at the person you turned out to be.

You don’t believe in the saying “What goes around comes around”?  Well, I do.  When everything in your life starts to go down the drain, one by one, it’ll be a huge eye opener.  And, you will have deserved it after the innumerable things you have done to hurt your own flesh and blood.

As life passes you by, you’ll regret every decision you’ve ever made.  Trust me.  It’s all going to come back to haunt you.  I won’t feel an ounce of sadness for you.

2 comments:

  1. I have a slight idea who this could be in reference to. I really liked this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-) I think I know what you're thinking of...but I was thinking of some other people, haha. But, it can be in reference to soooo many others ;-)

    Thanks again! =)

    ReplyDelete