Pin, Pin, Pin!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Human


We all have made mistakes; we all have made bad decisions.  We all fail at something.  It’s part of being human. 
            I want you to understand that it’s perfectly all right and I do not look down on you.  If anything, I am more proud of you because you acknowledged what you did was foolish and you did not let yourself get out of hand.
            One mistake should not erase all the good you have done.  One mistake should not erase all the effort you put into giving yourself a better life.
            Take this as a learning experience; that is the best thing you can do.  I stand by you and I am delighted to see the difference in you; you’re a different person now – stronger.  I certainly admire you for that.
            Just remember to think your actions out first before you act upon them.  If you need guidance, do not be afraid to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment