Pin, Pin, Pin!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Favoritism


If there is anything I have learned, it is to never play favorites with people.
You can have your favorite pair of earrings or your favorite pair high heels, but that is as far as it should go.
I have a lot of important people in my life.  My friends, every single one of them, are in my life for a reason.  All of them are treated equal.
So, yes, I do take offense when I know this is going on behind my back.  I do not appreciate it.  I am never your go-to person.  At one point I was.  So, yes, it hurts that, unexpectedly, I have been replaced.
I honestly do not think you realize you are doing it.  That is the sad part.  But, it’s truly not worth bringing up because it will start an argument that I am not willing to have.  It’s pointless because it will never change; it will never be how it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment