Pin, Pin, Pin!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Forgive Me



     Forgive me Father for I have sinned.  It’s been 3 months since my last blog posting. 
     I’m not sure why writing has been so difficult for me.  I think it’s more than procrastination.  I’m terrified of the writer’s block that always accompanies me when I sit myself down, pen in hand, or fingers to the keyboard.  I’m disappointed when I have that determination and urge to write but, I end up staring blankly at the page or screen.
     I find it easier to not attempt writing.  Sadly, my goal of being a published writer will not be reached if I continue down this path.  By not writing, I’m not only letting my audience down but, most importantly, I’m letting myself down. 
     I need to add time into my schedule to write.  I need to drill into my brain that writing and writer’s block go hand in hand but, there’s a way to overcome it.  There’s always a way.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, there is always a way! I'm here if you need help. Our letters and my writing prompts have been helping me loosen up my stiff fingers. ;) If you have free time/days off we could maybe pick out a writing prompt that we both do and blog it. Just a suggestion. Hang in there, and don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, we could do that. That might be fun. I know: I won't give up!! I can't give up!

    ReplyDelete