Pin, Pin, Pin!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Pinterest



Pinterest is full of thought-provoking quotes and I’m tempted to print the ones I have pinned to make a scrapbook.  Strange?  I have it all planned out in my head on how I will organize it!  I think it would be great to be able to pull out the album for inspiration or for a push in the right direction.

These quotes expressed everything I felt at that particular moment when I stumbled upon them.  They made me realize that it was okay to feel certain emotions and to act a certain way; nothing is ever wrong.  We are entitled to our responses and I’ve finally learned to never apologize for it.  If anyone has a problem, point them in the direction of the door!

4 comments:

  1. You and your scrapbooks! LOL. I love Pinterest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help it! I love arts&crafts! Aaahh

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea especially with the quotes! You should definitely do it!!

    ReplyDelete