Pin, Pin, Pin!

Friday, January 2, 2015

2015



Hello 2015! I figured it was only best to have a resolutions post like I did for 2013 (I don’t know why I didn’t make one for 2014!)  Now, looking back at that post, I’m a little sad to say that I will be repeating some of those New Year resolutions, but adding some also!


1.)    More reading - I want to focus on reading a new book once a month!


2.)    More writing – I want to continue editing my story (this is the year to FINALLY finish it and send it out to many places).  I also want to post more on this blog.


3.)    Scrapbooking – I want to finally get our album up to date.  I am about 5+ years behind!


4.)    Lose weight – this is still a journey I’m continuing because I’m not at my ideal weight.  Being on an organic/gluten free diet the past 3 months has helped.  I’m taking it one day at a time, but I would like this to be THE year where I reach my goal and I maintain it.


5.)    I am committing to exercising 3 times a week – nothing less.


6.)    Find a career job – whether it’s working in an office, working from home, or finally being a published novelist…It will happen.


7.)    I want to try new foods! I’m starting out slow, but that’s okay!


8.)    I am going to speak my mind and not let anyone walk all over me.  I am finding my courage, finding the strength to stand tall and not let anyone bring me down.  I know what makes me happy and I will surround myself with only happiness, not negativity and insults from others.


2015…you are going to be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment