Pin, Pin, Pin!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Scorpio


I’ve done a little research about my Zodiac sign: Scorpio.  Some things are absolutely true and others don’t describe me at all.

Resentful:  Yes, I get hurt easily by negative treatment, but I am not one to “get even” with those who insulted me.  I just keep my distance from them.
Jealous:  I am not possessive and jealous; far from it actually.
Manipulative and Stubborn: “Scorpio-born has a knack of getting things done their way.”  A little!  At least when it comes to my family, I have been known to be a “baby” because I want something done my way.  This is definitely a negative trait, but I’m happy to say I am not like this too often.
Balanced and Focused: I am definitely mature and balanced, not immature and careless.  With a task at hand, I think everything out thoroughly; pros and cons.  Sometimes I'm a little too focused and zone out.  I definitely work hard, no matter what.  I always go above and beyond the call of duty.

I will never lose sleep over failures because no matter what, I can pat myself on the back and say, “I gave it my best shot!”  That is important.  I do believe we all learn something, big or small, from our defeats.

I am a loyal friend because I believe loyalty is important, but I never, ever forget a wrong – Every wrong done to me gets stored in my memory.  I can keep a secret if you ask me to because I value secrecy.  I definitely choose my friendships carefully – if I can’t trust you, I can’t befriend you.

My home and family are sacred to me; don’t mess with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment