Pin, Pin, Pin!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Friend



The definition of “friend” from Merriam-Webster.com is – A person who helps or supports someone.


In a friendship, having support is extremely important to me.  I am tired of giving and being a kind-hearted person, and getting none of it back.  It’s frustrating.  If I am there for you, you better be there for me.  If not, how can we be labeled “friends”?  In order for any relationship to work, both parties need to contribute.  I am done putting in all the effort to make a relationship work.


Don’t act like your problems are far worse than mine or anyone else.  It explains a lot about your character…and it’s looking pretty ugly on the inside.  Newsflash: every single person in this world is dealing with something; tragic or insignificant.  But, if I can be there for you no matter what I’m dealing with in my own life, why can’t you be there for me?



No comments:

Post a Comment