Pin, Pin, Pin!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Fun Facts Continued...



And, the fun facts keep on coming…

20 More Fun Facts about…Me.

1.) I have an obsession with heels.  I think being short has something to do with that…


2.) I drive with my seat pulled up very close to the steering wheel.


3.) I always sit on a pillow while I drive. (This is where you laugh or at least smile…)


4.) When I fill up my gas tank, the numbers look something like this: $20.00, $25.75, never something like $21.33, $24.69, $27.98.  I cringe.  A little O.C.D.


5.) I like cubed ice in my drinks, never crushed.


6.) Regardless of proper table setting, my cup at any meal always stays above my plate on the right.


7.) My napkin and silverware also stay on the right hand side.  I don’t care that it’s poor etiquette.  It’s the way it has to be.


8.) My sport as a child was basketball.  Never played on a team, but was always in our backyard shooting some hoops. =)


9.) I’ve never broken a bone.


10.) I’m a big Kevin Bacon fan.


11.) I do not like to eat mango, but anything mango flavored (smoothies and icecream) is delicious.


12.) Jelly Belly = scrumptious.


13.) I have a berry obsession. I never used to eat blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries until a few years ago.


14.) I have a hatred for mushrooms.


15.) I dislike fig newtons.


16.) Least favorite cereal: Cheerios.


17.) I’m partial to thunderstorms.


18.) I love to cuddle.


19.) I would love to have 3 kids (2 of my own, 1 adopted).


20.) I rarely, if ever, talk about sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment