Pin, Pin, Pin!

Friday, April 3, 2015

It's an Egg Hunt!

We did an Easter Egg Hunt again for my little cousins - 11 & 13 years old. I thought they would be out of that phase, but they had a blast searching for those eggs!  Of course my camcorder battery was dead, so I couldn't record what was happening. I did get good pictures though.

This year, we forgot to fill some with coins & dollar bills - but besides a few pieces of candy, we gave them cool toys (toys that they use/collect and will not throw out).  Will and I always have a good time doing this for them.

I asked the kids to be honest with us - would they be too old for an egg hunt next year? The oldest said he didn't know & the youngest said "We can still do it!"

I'm thinking next year they will get baskets with bigger gifts in them. They are getting that age where there isn't a lot of "small" items to fit in the eggs.

It breaks my heart. I feel so old. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment