Pin, Pin, Pin!

Friday, April 17, 2015

Wake Up



This post is brought to you by a song!

Wake Up by Three Days Grace

Where the hell are you?
When I need you

Just those two lines alone bring up so many memories, past, current, and future (I think way too much).  It never fails – when those lyrics are sung, I can’t help but cry.

I touched a little on this in my previous post: we need people in our life to support us.  We need an ear to listen, we need a shoulder to cry on, and we need positive feedback.

When we don’t get that from certain people we expect it from, it feels like our world comes crashing down.  That support system that we once thought we had disappears.

It’s a terrible feeling.

Hold tight onto the individuals that you were able to lean on and don’t focus on the ones who have vanished from your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment